Meet Jeff Snyder The Lifelong Entrepreneur
- Since the age of 7, I remember coming up with ways to deliver value in exchange for money. My early entrepreneurial ventures included washing neighbor's cars for a fee, collecting newspapers for recycling and delivering newspapers in the suburbs of Washington, D.C.
- While in elementary school, I collected used bicycle parts from the monthly large trash pickup and built bicycles in my basement that were then sold to my friends.
- In Junior High and High School, I could be found pushing my lawn mower around the subdivision to cut grass for the same customers I shoveled snow for in the winter.
- When I took my first professional job, my boss leaned over his desk and asked me where I saw myself in 5 years. I leaned toward his desk and told him I would either be sitting in his comfy looking leather chair or I would buy my own and start my own company because his guest chair wasn't very comfortable. For the record, it was 4.5 years later that I started J.A. Snyder & Associates, Inc. and bought my own comfy leather chair.
- In 1995, I completed my first Information Security search. I created SecurityRecruiter.com around 2000; way ahead of the current-day demand for information security / cyber security talent.
- The value I bring my clients as an Entrepreneur Coach is the value of having walked in entrepreneur shoes nearly my entire life.
- Several years ago, while searching for the best-in-class tools and certifications I could use and achieve to help my coaching clients, I learned about my own personal strengths. Here they are:
This is a brief snapshot of parts of my entrepreneurial life. In 2014, I took the Gallup Entrepreneurial StrengthsFinder assessment. This is what the Entrepreneurial StrengthsFinder had to say about Jeff Snyder:
Services for Entrepreneurs and Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- I can help you to precisely determine what you have potential to be great at on your own and I can show you when and where you need to turn to others for help. Very few people have all the skills required to get a business off the ground by themselves. The sooner you can determine what you can be great at and where you need assistance, the quicker your business venture could reach profitability. In this case a small amount of Entrepreneur Coaching will go a long way.
- As your business grows, you'll need to build a team around you. Hiring the wrong people can cost in money, time and lost momentum. I can show you exactly and precisely how to build your team with people whose strengths complement one another so you'll have all bases covered.
- I want to be your personal Entrepreneur Coach!
Please call Jeff Snyder at 719.686.8810 to discuss your unique needs