These three people sent LinkedIn invitations to me. The first invitation is outstanding. I asked the person who sent this invitation for permission to use his information.
- His picture is an excellent business photo.
- Had I not blocked out his name, you would see a full name and a CPP certification showing me that this is a corporate security professional.
- This person has a full and descriptive title.
- I was compelled to accept this LinkedIn invitation quickly.
- Since I have over 29,400 LinkedIn connections, I've learned to quickly spot what appear to be fraudulent invitations. The photo on this invitation looks more like a Google+ or Facebook photo. It is not a LinkedIn business photo. This one doesn't look right.
- No thanks
- I like to connect to people, not blank images and not company logos. I like to see who I'm connecting to. There is obviously no photo.
- There was a name until I blocked it out but it is just a name.
- I didn't erase this person's title. There was no title showing on his invitation.
- No thanks
You're Making First Impressions
When you send LinkedIn invitations, even before someone clicks on your LinkedIn profile and looks at your profile, what I've just shown is truly the first impression you're making on LinkedIn.
If you want help to polish up your LinkedIn first impression, I can help you. This is representative of the kinds of results my LinkedIn Coaching Clients are achieving.
When my clients align their Resume message with their LinkedIn message and the message they take to an Interview, this is how their results turn out.
"They made the offer now we're to the money round. Starting in mid January. Thanks for everything."
"Working on final interviews...Currently I am the preferred candidate for both companies...our coaching sessions definitely helped me get here."
"I have accepted an offer...they are matching my compensation and adding a pretty good amount of signing bonus to make up for the bonus I used to receive. Your assistance and thoughtful guidance at the onset is much appreciated. I will be in touch to do the leadership coaching."
Call me when you're ready for the kinds of results my clients are achieving.
Jeff Snyder Coaching, 719.686.8810