Kelly is on a Roll!
Kelly (name changed) is a Cybersecurity, IT Risk Management, GDPR Consultant. She introduced herself to me after I gave a presentation on a stage in front of a large audience of her colleagues several years ago.
Kelly came to me for Coaching
- To find the clarity that showed her what she was uniquely gifted to do professionally.
- To gain a strategy for getting in front of the right employers to interview for the best jobs.
- To gain a strategy for Resume Writing and LinkedIn profile optimization.
- To learn how to present herself with clarity and confidence when she interviewed.
- To build Self-Confidence and to escape opportunity-limiting comfort zones she’d created in her head.
- To close the deal with an offer when she found herself in front of the right employer.
- To deliver the best version of herself in the workplace.
- To learn how to leverage her unique strengths to become the best boss her team members have ever had.
- To learn how to fine-tune her emotional intelligence skills with the goal of building deep, meaningful, trusting relationships with superiors, colleagues, peers, subordinates, and customers.
- To learn to build the relationships that positioned her to earn the right to lead her consulting firm into what is becoming more than a $1M piece of the ongoing advisory services business. Sue isn’t a sales or business development titled professional.
How Kelly is Getting Things Accomplished
By carrying herself with authentic, honest, accurate self-confidence and by crushing fear-based limiting beliefs, Sue has catapulted her career to new heights. As her employer discovers that Sue is naturally gifted to lead, guide, mentor, grow and inspire others, they’ll give her more people to develop. She’ll be promoted soon, and she’ll undoubtedly be earning more money based on her recent breakthrough accomplishments.